Mirrored vanity table – Give a little dresser new life by transforming it into a DIY vanity, complete with mirror.
1. Measure the length and width of the highest point of a dresser. Add 12 inches to the width estimation.
2. Apply a slim layer of semi-sparkle paint to the top and sides of the hardwood, utilizing a paintbrush. Permit to dry, then apply a second layer. After the second layer dries, flip around the wood and paint the posterior from the edges in 12 inches. Permit to dry.
3. Apply development cement to the highest point of the dresser, then set the arranged hardwood on top of the glue, after the maker’s guidelines. The 12 additional inches ought to hang over the front of the dresser, permitting space for your legs when sitting at the vanity.
4. Utilize a palm sander and 80-coarseness sandpaper to sand a 36-inch square of plywood. Complete with 200-coarseness sandpaper. Wipe away all sawdust with a moist material mirrored vanity table.
5. Apply development glue to the again of a 24-inch square frameless reflect, and press to the focal point of the painted plywood as steered by the maker’s directions. Permit to dry.
6. Hang the mirrored vanity table on the divider over the vanity.Tags: diy mirrored table, how to make a mirrored vanity table, diy mirrored vanity, diy mirrored coffee table, diy mirrored desk, mirrored vanity table, make your own mirrored furniture, build your own vanity table, diy mirrored vanity table, vanity table diy, diy dressing table vanity, diy dressing table plans, how to make your own mirrored furniture, diy vanity table, make your own vanity table, diy mirror mosaic table top, how to make a mirror table, how to make your own vanity table, diy mirror table, desk vanity diy, woodworking plans vanity table