Instead of stacking the shoes on the floor of your cabinet or boxes stacked precariously these; you can build a shelf for shoe cabinet to simplify storage.
- Take the measurement of the width of the back wall of your shoe cabinet, or the width of a side wall if the cabinet is more than 2 feet (60 cm) deep.
- Cut two tables of 3 feet (91 cm) long to act as the sides of the shelf.
- Cut three wooden boards as they decide to take the width of the shelf, at least 2 inches (5.10 cm). These tables will serve as shelves.
- Place the two tables to determine the height of the shelf on a flat surface so that they are in parallel, one beside the other, on its side of 1 inch (2.55 cm).
- Place a second shelf from the side boards and Place it at a distance of 11 inches (28 cm) below the top shelf. Place each table at a distance of 11 inches (28 cm) below the previous shelves until you complete the entire shelf.
- Put the shoe rack upright with the bottom end facing the floor. Place the shelf in the shoe cabinet and each shelf filled with pairs of shoes, one beside the other, or leave the shoes in the boxes and place them on the shelves.