A wall cabinet provides ample space for medicines and personal care items, keeping them in an attractive and functional mirrored cabinet.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Build Mirrored Cabinet
- Choose a framed mirror that is the same size and style you want for your bathroom, making sure the mirrored cabinet is secured to the frame.
- Cut the 1×4 decking to form a hollow square or rectangular box. Screw together the top and sides, and adds one or more tables in the middle to form ledges, screwing them into place at different heights.
- Wood treated either sealing it with polyurethane or other protective surfaces.
- Screw the hinges on the left side of the frame box, then secures the hinges to the back of the mirror. It may be necessary to use high performance glue or adhesive instead of screws to the mirror.
- Place a couple of industrial screws into the wall of the bathroom, one in each post. Using a level, if necessary, to align the screws. Lift the cabinet and frame hooks attached to screws mounted on the wall, and then gently lower the cabinet to put it in place on the wall.
- Opens and closes the doors to verify the proper functioning of the hinges and stability of the mirrored cabinet on the wall.
This post topic: Cabinet