Build a modern sleeper sofa to make a place for your guests, both are sitting or sleeping on it. This project comes with its own table dual night and corner.
Instructions of build modern sleeper sofa
12 Picture Gallery: How to Build Modern Sleeper Sofa
- Building two box-shaped structures for modern sleeper sofa. Cut a plate of plywood 3/4 inch thick pieces 75 inches long by 8 inches wide (1.87 x 20 cm).
- Cutting a piece of plywood, 3/4 inch (2 cm) in a piece of 40 by 94 inches (1 x 2.35 m). Cut another piece of 40 inches wide by 76 long (1 x 1.90 m).
- Short molding four pieces of 1/2 inch (1 cm) of 40 inches (1 m) long. Cut four pieces over 76 inches (1.90 m) long. Using a miter saw to cut 45 degree angles on each end.
- Sanded and stained the wood and trim with 220 grit sandpaper.
- One structure with double corner brackets. Starts forming an L shape with a short length and a long standing on their sides.
- Cut a piece of 2×4 37.5 inches long (94 cm). Screw it in the center of the sleeper frame to hold it with screws 2 inches (5 cm).
- Paste felt strips on the bottom of each structure with construction adhesive.
- Place the piece of plywood 93 inches (2.30 m) long on the first structure, leaving 19 inches (47.5 cm) superimposed on one end.
This post topic: Interior Designs