Build a modern sleeper sofa to make a place for your guests, both are sitting or sleeping on it. This project comes with its own table dual night and corner.
Instructions of build modern sleeper sofa
- Building two box-shaped structures for modern sleeper sofa. Cut a plate of plywood 3/4 inch thick pieces 75 inches long by 8 inches wide (1.87 x 20 cm).
- Cutting a piece of plywood, 3/4 inch (2 cm) in a piece of 40 by 94 inches (1 x 2.35 m). Cut another piece of 40 inches wide by 76 long (1 x 1.90 m).
- Short molding four pieces of 1/2 inch (1 cm) of 40 inches (1 m) long. Cut four pieces over 76 inches (1.90 m) long. Using a miter saw to cut 45 degree angles on each end.
- Sanded and stained the wood and trim with 220 grit sandpaper.
- One structure with double corner brackets. Starts forming an L shape with a short length and a long standing on their sides.
- Cut a piece of 2×4 37.5 inches long (94 cm). Screw it in the center of the sleeper frame to hold it with screws 2 inches (5 cm).
- Paste felt strips on the bottom of each structure with construction adhesive.
- Place the piece of plywood 93 inches (2.30 m) long on the first structure, leaving 19 inches (47.5 cm) superimposed on one end.