Wood closet organizers allow you to enjoy the benefits of every inch to give all a place to be stored efficiently and orderly. Although you can buy expensive organizers, you can build your own wooden organizer, designed for your specific needs, with just a few basic items.
- Measure the width and height of your closet so you can easily build the organizer before installing the proper dimensions. Trying to build on the wood closet organizers gives you a lot of stability.
- Build wood closet organizers like an ordinary shelf, using wide and narrow boards as the portion that rises with horizontal boards crossing them, creating ledges.
- Put horizontal shelves between the two vertical support panels. Altera distances between the shelves so you have more space for larger items
- Put a plastic to be horizontally near the top of the unit. This will serve as a space for hanging coats and other heavy clothes on a hanger. Make sure the tube is firm and is installed properly.
- Hang a curtain from the top of the unit so you can hide the organizer, giving an attractive finish, this will also help you keep the items separate host of other objects stored.