An entryway bench with coat is a classic piece of furniture that solves a classic problem. The entrance of a house is the first thing people see when entering through the front door.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Create Entryway Bench with Coat Rack
- Plan cuts on paper to avoid waste and make a list of all the parts that need cutting. The cabinet is constructed in two parts: the lower part, which forms the bank, and back, forming the rack.
- Short pieces for the sides shorter end, so that they fit between the two longer pieces on the front and rear for entryway bench.
- Glue and nail the sides, using the bottom piece as a guide to keep the straight sides until the glue dries for entryway bench.
- Cut a piece of 64 by 48 inches (1.62 by 1.22 meters) to the rear of the cabinet. This will bring the total height of the bench is 82 inches (2 m), and provide sufficient space for hanging coats. Do four brackets by cutting two squares of 8 inches (20 cm) of chipboard in half diagonally.
- Place the back on top of the bench and secure it. A good way to do this is by attaching a thin piece of material, such as plywood 1/4 inch (6 mm) on the back of the piece so that it overlaps the bank and back.
This post topic: Interior Designs