Decorate your living room with red leather sofa so that this is the most important furniture of the room, or in a way that minimizes their intense color. The colors you use to decorate the living room will depend on the theme and style you want, and red leather sofa.
- Paint the walls a color that contrasts with the red leather sofa, the way you want. For example, if the couch is bright red, paint them a bright color to the red leather highlights.
- Place furniture in the room so that complement the couch and the style you want to create. The shelves and tables of dark wood are suitable for a formal room.
- Arrange the pillows on the couch to incorporate accent colors. For a modern room in red, black and white using white or bold prints, stripes, polka dots and zebra prints cushions.
- Put a rug in front of the couch. A thick carpet of bright white complements a modern style, while a worn oriental could integrate a rural.
- To complement the style, hang pictures or images.
- Add some accessories in the room to make it look comfortable.