A master bedroom is usually the largest bedroom in the house, often with a private bathroom. Modern planes have expanded the bedroom suite with walk in closets for him and her, a living room with a mini-refrigerator and coffee bar, balcony or terrace and even bathrooms for him and her within the suite. If you are remodeling an older home, you can still incorporate some of these new ideas, in planning the makeover of your master bedroom. Even if you do not need currently two walk in closets, if space allows, it is a great feature when selling your home.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Design a Master Bedroom with Walk in Closets
1. Check out pictures from magazines and take pictures of the main bedroom model homes for ideas, for your space should reflect your own needs and desires.
2. Create a list of items and features walk in closets you want to include. Make several planes.
3. Measure the space you have available and transfer those dimensions to a sheet of graph paper. Mark on paper the location of existing windows and doors.
4. Measure the bed that you put in the room. Determines the distribution around three main ways: access to bathroom, door and cabinet, all from the bed.
5. Note the location of electrical outlets and ceiling lights.
This post topic: Cabinet