The best way to make sure the holes on each side of the cabinet are properly aligned is to drill holes for adjustable shelving in a pegboard.
Instructions of board adjustable shelving
12 Picture Gallery: How to Drill Pegs on a Board Adjustable Shelving
- Measure the length and width of the cabinet in which you are installing adjustable shelving with a tape measure. Transfer the measurement to a pegboard. Cut the board to size with a hand saw.
- Mark the side of the cabinet to 1 inch (2.5 cm) from the back with a pencil. Make a mark on the side upper and lower side of the cabinet. Place a ruler on the 2 brands and draw a line with a light pencil.
- Adjusts the board in the cabinet. Aligns the last line of holes on the board on the line you drew. The line should be in the center of the row of holes. Set the board in place with wooden braces.
- Insert a drill bit 1/4 inch (6 mm) in the hole. Wrap masking tape around the bit to mark the depth you want to drill.
- Drill holes in the cabinet side using the holes on the board as a guide. A punch up to the edge of the tape is with the board surface. Repeat the procedure on the opposite side of the cabinet.
This post topic: Interior Designs