An entryway storage bench space to place at the entrance to your home is a practical piece of furniture that will avoid clutter in the foyer to allow store shoes, umbrellas, coats, backpacks. The construction of one of these seats require some work, however you can devote a day to the project.
Instructions to make entryway storage bench
12 Picture Gallery: How to Make Entryway Storage Bench
- Use a circular trim saw two strips of 16 inches (40 centimeters) of a piece of plywood 3/4 inch (1.8 centimeters).
- Measure the height of what will be the motherboard at the bottom of the wall using a tape construction. Reduced height of one of the longer panels for entryway storage bench.
- Shape the seat by connecting the two shorter panels (they will side) between the longer panels (front and back). Fix the pieces with wood glue and use an electric drill to screw a few screws 1 5/8 inch (1.5 centimeters) to outside decks.
- Use a pencil to mark where the sides of the seat touching the motherboard. Uses a saber saw to notch type 1 1/2 inches (3.7 centimeters) on the motherboard, to 3/4 inch (1.8 cm) on each side of the marks.
- Find the wall studs using a suitable detector. Mark the location with a pencil and use a level to draw a vertical line matching brands and up to 7 feet (2.13 meters) from the wall.
This post topic: Interior Designs