A hall tree is a type of furniture that holds shoes, hats and coats on the rack bench style. A hall tree storage bench is a project somewhat difficult and requires specialized carpentry skills and tools.
Instructions of make hall tree storage bench
12 Picture Gallery: How to Make Hall Tree Storage Bench
- Measure two side rails 4 feet (1.22 m) tall tables 2 2 (5.08 x 5.08 cm). Cut the boards with a miter saw. Short enough tables for 2 for 1 (5.08 x 2.54 cm) to cover the length of 4 feet (1.22 m).
- Cut a cross section of the timber 2 by 3 tables (5.08 x 7.62 cm) to a measure of 3 feet (0.90 m) and 1 inch (2.54 cm) long.
- Cut another wooden board 2 by 3 inches (2.54 x 5.08 cm) to a measurement of 4 feet (1.22 m). Place the board in the center of the tables and rest them across the board perpendicular.
- Use the router to cut a slot in the plate of each slat. Make the slit about 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) deep. Glue the strips into the grooves, making sure the grooved part is in the exact center of the tables.
- Place the mesh on the inside of the top table. Screw the middle slotted plate in the upper part. Use finishing nails to nail the pieces side uprights each tablet individually of hall tree storage bench.
This post topic: Interior Designs