Make a boxwood wreath for the Easter holidays to decorate your banister. It is easy to do using grass garden, wire flower arrangements, some tape and some plastic Easter eggs. Instructions to making a boxwood wreath Easter.
- Purchase 24-36 Easter eggs small plastic, the kind that you can separate and fill with candy, and lots of foliage. Use the tips of boxwood wreath for best results.
- Use hot glue gun to attach 15.24 to 20.32 cm pieces of floral wire number 24 to the plastic eggs.
- Cut the foliage of over 15.24 cm.
- Place a rope 305 cm in length on a long, flat surface.
- Choose more foliage than 15.24 cm and put them together in a bunch with the stems on one end.
- Wrap the floral wire around the stems and secure it in place on the rope.
- Wrap the floral wire around the branch a second time and then adjust it.
- Continue the process of overlapping branches of foliage and bound with wire rope until it is completely covered.
- Bend the wire around the last bouquet, and then tie a knot with the rope.
- Finish the ends of the wreath with colorful ties.
12 Picture Gallery: Making a Boxwood Wreath Easter
This post topic: Interior Designs