The burlap tablecloth is attractive and functional accessories for the dining room or kitchen table. They are inexpensive to manufacture and use, because the underlay is inexpensive.
- Cut rectangles of 18 by 12 inches (45 by 30 cm) for each burlap tablecloth.
- Simply start pulling a thread on one side and these begin to sag, continues pulling these until you brought completely. Repeat the procedure for each of the four edges to create a termination on the burlap tablecloth individually.
- Use the pen with disappearing ink fabric to draw a design on burlap.
- Plan the colors of yarn that you use to sew your design on burlap tablecloth.
- Choose a thread color to start with and going 12 inches (30 cm) of thread through the needle.
- Insert the needle up from the bottom of burlap at a point of your design. Make straight stitches along this to sketch the design on the burlap.
- Fill with the thread pattern on burlap tablecloth and raised in Step 4 Make the outlines first and then if you want you can fill in areas with a burlap satin stitch.
- Change the colors of thread as necessary, making a small knot in the bottom of the burlap, thread cutting and threading the needle one another color.