A small sectional sofa in L-shaped sections is a useful piece in a small room because it can take up less space than several furniture scattered around the room.
- Draw your room in a flat sheet or graph paper with a pencil. Includes doors, windows and other features of the room.
- Draw the L-shaped sections in proportion to the size of the room on a separate sheet of paper. Also draws other furniture belonging to the room such as coffee tables, lamps and other chairs.
- Cut the representations of furniture with scissors.
- Place the small sectional sofa in the drawing sections through the focal point in the room as the TV, the entertainment area, the stove or an attractive view, since it is probably the most important piece.
- Arrange furniture so they do not block the movement from one room to another, such as a broker or entering the bathroom or kitchen.
- Move the small sectional sofa and furniture at the best place in the room.
- Surrounding the couch in sections with a table assistant, a potted plant or floor lamps to create a welcoming environment.
- Make small furniture so everything is centered on the focal point, since you probably do not have space for separate conversations or for different seating areas.