Ottoman Tray is a well-stuffed ottoman upholstered seat without back or arms? The smallest ottoman was designed to be a seat. The Ottoman today can be round or square, large or small, with a folding bed or storage space. The simple ottoman tray is easy to imagine something different and is ideal for a transformation project.
- Ottoman transforms into a bucket for storage by removing the top, placing hinges to serve as cover
- Use an ottoman tray as a seat in the play area for children, or turn it into a toy chest for slightly older children.
- Ask a secret snack tray with removable lid of the ottoman. The removable lid should have hinges, and the side of the tray should have raised edges.
- Converts removable cover ottoman tray in a table games and save games inside. When the turn around, the inside edge and plane without the ottoman should be painted with black and white squares to play chess and checkers.
- Design a planter removing the stuffing and fabric ottoman, remove the cover and applying a decorative cover on all four sides.
- Place a small round glass on the ottoman and use it as a side table or accent.
12 Picture Gallery: Reusing an Ottoman Tray
This post topic: Interior Designs