Maybe it’s time to get rid of the plastic tables outside that split and deform over time. Maybe you want to give the outdoor console table space of your home a little rejuvenation.
Instructions of outdoor console table
12 Picture Gallery: Using Pine for Outdoor Console Table
- Pine boards Cut two 1×4 inch measuring 15 1/2 inches long. These are the tables that connect the sides. Four-legged walking pine lumber 1×4 inch, measuring 16 inches long.
- Two legs located parallel to one another, with a spacing of 9 inches. Place one of the connecting boards through the two legs. Accommodates the connecting board so that it is level with the surface of both parts. Should be 3/4 inch of the legs protruding from both sides of the connecting table.
- Pastes together all surfaces are then screw them.
Front and rear
- Cut four legs of wood of pine 1×4 inches, measuring 16 inches long. Cut two front and two rear jacks of pine wood 1×4 inches; each outdoor console table should be 14 inches long.
- Accommodates two of the legs parallel to each other, separated by a space 15 and 1/2 inches. A connector board placed through the two legs. Positions the connector so that it rests against the surface of the two pieces. Adjusts the table until the legs protrude 3/4 inch on each side.
This post topic: Table