The leaning desk is a fixture in many schools throughout the USA. Many adults also used inclined to write and draw without having to bend over the table for hours on boards.
- Select the correct slant board. The sloping panels come in a variety of sizes.
- Sit up straight when using the leaning desk. One of the main advantages of working on a slant instead of paper on a table you do not have to be hunched over a table, as this can cause back pain and neck discomfort.
- Select the height of the leaning desk. The inclined boards have adjustable heights
- Supports the paper firmly against the platform. Gravity dictates that a piece of paper will slide out of an inclined plate so it uses the platform at the bottom of the board to hold paper in place.
- Some inclined plates come with a clip at the top of the table instead of a shelf at the bottom. If this is the case in the table, then firmly fixed on the paper clip to give maximum stability.
- You must have wrists on the board as you type, as this will give you maximum comfort and support as you work.